At Girlynature, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase of women’s fashion items, including lingerie, clothing, yoga wear, and more. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within our specified return period.
2. Return Period
- You have 20 days from the date of delivery to initiate a return for eligible items.
3. Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for a return, the following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in its original condition, unworn, unwashed, and with all original tags and packaging.
- Intimate apparel, such as lingerie, must have hygiene seals and tags intact.
- Returns must be initiated within the specified return period.
- Items marked as “Final Sale” or “Non-Returnable” cannot be returned.
4. Initiating a Return
To initiate a return, please follow these steps:
- Contact our customer support team at [email protected] and provide your order number, the item(s) you wish to return, and the reason for the return.
- Our customer support team will provide you with a Return Authorization (RA) number and instructions on how to complete your return.
5. Return Shipping
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs unless the return is due to a mistake on our part or a defective item. We recommend using a trackable shipping method to ensure your return is received.
6. Refund Process
Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 10 business days. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used for the purchase.
Unfortunately, we do not offer direct exchanges at this time. If you wish to exchange an item, please initiate a return for the item you no longer want and place a new order for the desired item.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding our return policy, please reach out to our customer support team at [email protected]. We’re here to help you have a seamless shopping experience with Girlynature!
Please note that this Return Policy is subject to change, and the version posted on our website will be the most up-to-date policy.